Tuesday, May 1, 2018

Pray for America - Unity



Have you noticed the excitement about praying for America? I cannot remember a time when there have been so many tweets, Facebook posts, blogs, magazine articles, and books about praying for America. This Thursday, May 3 will be the National Day of Prayer NDP

Thousands will be in Washington, D.C. interceding for our country. The main service will be in Statuary Hall in our nation’s capital. You can watch the event on Daystar or God TV at 7:30 EST or livestream with this: Embed Code.

Earlier this week, I remember standing in my hallway. I contemplated what I should do next. I was divided. Our families are split. There is divisiveness in our churches. Deadlock rules our government. We do not experience Psalm 133:1, “How good and pleasant it is when God’s people live together in unity!” 

Please join me and many others praying in our homes for unity this Thursday. Here is a sample National Prayer. Lord, help us dwell together in unity.

No comments:

Post a Comment